How can we continue to put on this event? How can we make it better and bigger? How can we create awareness? You can help.
As the event gets closer, we’ll put downloadable flyers and posters online.
- Display our poster at your workplace or some other public place that you have permission to use.
- Distribute our flyers. Going to a Southern Ontario event that would appeal to “car guys/gals”? Contact us and we’ll get you some flyers to distribute.
- Make an announcement. Hanging out with a group of like-minded car guys? Announce that you’re going to be participating in the tour.
- Invite Chuck to attend your event. Chuck would love to come and pass out flyers and speak with your audience.
- Endorse the tour. Tell others how much fun you had. Share some of the highlights. Show them your photos.
- Know someone who is interested in the tour. Let Chuck know and he’d be happy to contact them to explain the details.
- Do you have a website or blog that would be appropriate to talk about the tour? Give us a little plug!
- Serve as a sponsor of the event. Some of your sources may be willing to attend an event that you are sponsoring.
- Mention us on social media. It’s not enough to like or follow on Facebook anymore. We need your comments.
The only way to guarantee that our Facebook posts show up on your timeline, is by commenting. Facebook will recognize the Ontario Hot Rod Tour as a reputable event only if we receive long comments.